Las Vegas Harley-Davison Rentals
Need to rent a Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle for a long ride, an event, motorcycle rally, or just want to take a bike on a ride to see if a new 2017 Harley® model is in your near future? It’s easy at Las Vegas Harley-Davidson. Please read the information below before booking your rental.
Rental Days and Hours:
- Las Vegas Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Rentals is open every day!
Mon. – Sat. 8AM-7PM / Sun. 8AM-5PM
Rental Rates Information:
- We offer a choice of 4 hour, 24 hour or weekly rental.
- All rates include complimentary 200 miles per day of mileage, maps, plus rider/ passenger helmets and rain suits.
- Secure, ample short-term luggage storage is provided for you to stow your belongings while on the road.
- Optional insurance coverage is provided if needed.
- If using your own coverage, we recommend contacting your carrier to make sure it is transferable.
- The Las Vegas Harley-Davidson rental staff is fully trained, professional and courteous.
- Renter must have a valid motorcycle license.
- Renter must possess the skills, knowledge and ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
- Renter must be 25 years or older.
- A major credit card deposit is required at time of rental.
- Long pants & closed-toe shoes are required for rental riders and passengers at all times.
Rental Bikes available:
- Ultra Limited Low®
- Ultra Limited Road King®
- Heritage Softail®
- Street Glide®
- Road Glide®
- Road Glide Ultra®
- Fat Boy® S (ask for pricing)
- Sportster® (ask for pricing)
- Trike (ask for pricing)
All rentals are 2017 model Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that have been serviced and maintained according to Harley-Davidson Motor Company Standards.
Great Motorcycle Rides from Las Vegas:
- Valley Of Fire
- Red Rock Canyon (15 minutes outside of Las Vegas you can experience one of the local’s favorite scenic rides.)
- Hoover Dam Loop
- Mt. Charleston
- Zion National Park: 1 or 2 Day
- Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam